shopping greatness
shopping bar GAINS!!
haha....they're the BEST!!
so i went to chaddy today w kay....DETERMINED to get myself a nice SUMMER skirt...
and well....we went to sportsgirl...and i saw a REALLY NICE handbag...and i was like..OOHHH...i really really want one damn it!!!
but, no no, i was after a skirt...we walked to jay jays and i saw a skirt...$29...and it was pretty...and i was like...hmmmm...bc its white....but i decided to "think" abt it....and after leaving the store and thinking for 5 mins...i decided that I WANT IT...and the handbag...haha...
but then we walked into JB HI FI.....and i had this instinct to check the friends dvds...and OOHHHH THEY WERE ALL THERE....and not jsut that...THEY WERE $28.98!!!! that's SO BLOODY CHEAP!! i paid $70 for my first season....so i was LIKE GASP!! i grabed season 8 and 9 and all i need now is 10 and I'VE GOT THE WHOLE SET!!
so, understandably, I WAS OVER THE MOON w my new dvds....and then i went back to jay jays to get the skirt...and at the counter...the lady goes: that's $20!!! me and kay were like, ummm sorry? "$20!" oh...ok...even though all the tags on the other skirts said $29.....I'M NOT COMPLAINING!!!
so it was AWESOME....and i decided against the handbag bc i just spent u know...close to $100 HAHA....
but next time, i'm stocked w money....and that handbag comes back to haunt me...and i just can't seem to get away from it...U KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!! :D
it's just so pretty.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home