2nd chance
Ponder #1: IS there such thing as luck? or is it fate? Can it BE both?
It's a blessing in disguise. Deep down, i know that my mark is an outright fail...but for some reason, my faculty has decided that my mark has scraped in...and i have a boarderline pass...I'm not sure...but i'm pretty grateful for it...bc its a good kick in the butt, but at the same time....its like i've been given a 2nd chance....and we know that that doesn't happen often in life.
I'm still feeling this unnerving feeling (sometimes its an ache)- but it subsides when there are other ppl around - which kind of makes me want to stick to david like glue at the moment - which is weird bc a) he annoys me b) well....he annoys me. I guess i'm ok though - this is one of those feelings that u can ignore and hope they pass...so i'm ignoring it...as best as i can.
I think its a little weird, my reaction. I've never really heard of anyone become scared of self discovery. i don't know actually, if i fear what i'm going to learn, or if its what i'm going to acknowledge. But perhaps the truth is, i fear the consequences, the outcomes, what this new revelation will mean i'll have to do. oh well...it'll come when it comes right?
I'm off to work now

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home