ARGH IV LINE
ARGH SO MUCH ON A HIGH.
why?? BC I JUST PUT IN AN IV LINE. yes. me. me ppl! ME I PUT AN IV LINE IN.
that's like holy shit stuff. that's like I'M ACTUALLY DOING MEDICINE NOW HOLY SHIT. haha. haha i haven't had that feeling for a while. i told u this year is the FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING.
i get excited when i do examinations and then i see the dr doing it exactly same way and i'm thinking MY GOD HE'S DOING EXACTLY WHAT I JUST DID. WOW. but still...sometimes i find them just as tedious.
ARGH IV LINES ARE THE BEST. it was just sooo cool. i like them better than taking blood i think (although let me take blood ANYTIME. seriously.)
on a sadder note, we got blasted from a consultant today for not making enough fuss abt going to ED. so he motivated me to go to ED. only to be turned down TWICE. by the consultants. its a stupid system. and i totally agree w the consultant, but eh, what are u going to do right???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home