silent optimism
OK. So someone explain to me, how its a Sat morning and i woke up at 6 30am????
I blame my dad for playing loud viet music.
In other news, I'm feeling silently optimistic abt things. What things? hehe I think its just party fever.
My b'day is coming up. And i've decided to go w the selfish approach this year. THIS IS MY YEAR. Not like it isn't anyway every year....but this one is MINE. hehe I keep thinking abt the party and getting these ideas of how it goes and most of the time ITS ME CENTRED. haha. How much fun. I'm excited.
The amusing thing atm for me is that every one of these ideas revolves around the same ppl. It's like i forget i invited other ppl. I suppose that's worrying too. Bc like....i know as host i should make the rounds...but i kinda feel like making it a U COME TO ME night. I just have to remember...i did invite others. Right. Ok. hmmm...
ok so that was a pointless post.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home