world soldiers on
You know, I'm in a slight rut. Anyone can figure that out over the last few posts.
I think though, light bulb just went off, and maybe its just a damn cycle I have to go through every year. And maybe, this one came early. That makes me feel tired and stupid. Like, dear god "another girl antic". I'm tired of this. And I don't want to bother anyone else with it anymore.
I've suddenly felt something I haven't felt in almost 3 years. Shutting the world off. No longer do I feel like talking to a thousand ppl, and I just want to disappear for a while. Regather. Breathe. Reinvent.
I also realise now, that this is borderling bi polar. I swear, the scariest thing about learning about psychiatric disorders is just how close you are to tipping over. Like I said, I reckon I could be bi polar if I let my thoughts get the better of me. I could probably suffer from major depression sometime in the future. And if it gets too much, go to psychosis and bang, u have shizophrenia.
Sigh. Lovely thought that the world soldiers on.

1 Comments:
Heh. I know what you're talking about cuz I swear my life is a sine wave - and I've wondered whether I have bipolar, or if not at least cyclothymia. Burden of knowledge dammit :P. Upside of all this, at least we have good insight ;) if we ever develop it.
Post a Comment
<< Home