back home
Finally back in Melb. And its great. But at the same time tiring. Let's just say I feel like a mega bitch atm. Sigh.
Sometimes it feels like u need alone time just to ponder, sometimes it feels like i need to meet new ppl. u know, spice things up. I think i'm just particularly upset over the over eating happening in my world lately.
Anyhoot, Merry Christmas for yesterday. I went to midnight mass, accompanied by the other non practising Catholic, Paul (or he calls himself CEO - Christmas Easter Only) and Mady, who was experiencing her first Catholic mass. Afterwards, we had a poker night. haha Not so holy. But no gambling was involved so that's cool right? Hmmm.
So New Year is quickly approaching and there's so much to think abt for the new year. Lots of goals have to be written. Lots of things have to be decided. 2007 looks to be a hard year ALREADY.
But I've thought abt it lately, and while minor goals are still being designed and what not, I have made a very important decision. After 2 years of THIS IS MY YEAR AND STUFF THE LOT OF U, its time to stop the selfish approach. Being selfish had been necessary for 2005, and some of 2006. I may have taken it too far by the end. So its time. Time for it to end. And time to become somewhat human again.
It's going to be a difficult year, 2007.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home