Saturday, November 25, 2006

and then they were done

SO. my exams finished yesterday. OMFRIGGING LORDY.

hehe my written sucked big time. the osce??? hmmm i probably stuffed up heaps, but i got a compliment on my suturing that made my day and made me not care for the rest of the time. hehe that was enjoyable.

I'm glad that its over. But i must say, this exam period was not PRETTY. I was pretty much spewing medicine last night....or i had the sensation that i really really wanted to spew medicine...but i had this gnawing feeling that i still knew so little. And it is true, I still do. I think study wise, i didn't use this year properly. Partly bc i didn't know really how to go abt it til abt 4 weeks to exams, mostly bc i was lazy.

Anyway, it was an awful feeling. I was pretty much agitated and worried and stressed 24/7 for abt 4 weeks straight and the last week was the WORSE. Absolutely crazy. Every waking moment was filled w med thoughts and questions of OMG HOW COME U DON'T KNOW THE MX OF THAT??? OMG...UR GONNA DIE....

I write this bc i feel its important for me to remember just how painful it was. It really was. I've never felt so horrible in my life. Not even in year 12. This was just the worse feeling. So i need to remember bc next year is so much more full on. 4 years worth of medicine. In one. Must remember. Don't leave study til the end. Study early. Sleep well. Eat well. Less msn. Hmmm.

Anyway, i was gonna post a year in a review right here and do a new goals for the next year but i fear that this blog is already too long. So it'll come....soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home