youtube
It is so obvious i'm in exam period. Otherwise, why else would i be constantly posting??
I've recently discovered a new way to procrastinate. I mean, its not new new, its been around for a while, but I'm just beginning to find out EXACTLY what i can do with it. The beauty of YOUTUBE.
www.youtube.com. yep. gotta love it. I'm a complete nutter for celebrity gossip or behind the scene sorta thing and recently discovered these MTV Diarys segments (ok i know they've been around for ages but I DON'T HAVE CABLE). But yeah, been looking up some of my favourite stars and seeing what a day in their life is like.
It is rather interesting. I have this warped vision of their lives. I think its bc right now i'm cursing the world that is medicine due to the overwhelming amt of shit i have to stuff into my brain, but I do see stars life as simply being...lazy. You sorta stand here, and they put make up on you. You sorta stand there and they give u a dress to wear. You walk down the aisle, u smile, u take good pictures, you go home to ur friggin $3345 million dollar house and u have a good night's sleep. Or you go out.
But watching those videos, alot of it looks damn difficult too. I suppose that's the same as anything else though. I mean, I will always strongly advocate that medicine is one of the toughest gigs around (someone's life in YOUR hands - damn it we have to win) but there are difficulties w any job. It's just the fact that I won't be able to experience it all that makes me think so self centredly.
Anyway, i suck at studying.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home