FINALLY 21
U'd think that after the big weekend i had last week, i would have blogged abt it straight away. I mean, med ball? My 21st???
But the problem is i have no idea what i would really blog abt. Med ball was ok. It went by fast, but it wasn't the bestest thing ever. I enjoyed last year more bc there were more ppl from our year there. But this one flew by so damn quickly. Afterparty was nice. Wish other ppl were there still. But otherwise it was ok.
My 21st. hmmmm. u know, i've decided i like other ppl's parties. Why? Bc then u don't have to play host. I mean, i was excited taht everyone i knew was there bc OF ME, but it meant that u couldn't spend time talking to different ppl. Which is hard. Bc there were so many ppl u wanted to catch up w, but u just couldn't.
My friends said i looked like i had a good time. I didn't have a bad time. But i couldn't say, overall THAT WAS THE BEST THING ever. I think i was slightly disappointed by the quick disappearance of guests too. That sucked. But overall i did have fun. Just, not as much fun as i would at someone else's party i think. It's also weird getting so many presents. Like, don't get me wrong I LOVE PRESENTS, but its still weird.
Perhaps the problem is i like attention on me when its not a focus. Does that make sense? haha most ppl would comment that i make everythign ME ME ME all the time or BACK ONTO ME, but when its ur party, its odd. Very odd. i don't really like that much attention from everyone.
I actually don't have too many memories from that night. Not bc i was drunk. but more bc i was run off my feet for most of the night trying to mingle. I will say this..
I'm so grateful to all my friends. Esp those who are true. Well, i invited lots of ppl to make it look liek a party, but those friends that i would have invited to a small dinner, those ppl, i'm grateful for. I don't know why i got so lucky, but i did. I have fantastic bunch of friends around me and they make life soo much more fun and interesting.
The night just reminded me of how much i miss the friends i would call my closest buddies. I really do miss them. So if anything, at least my b'day party brought them all back to me. They were the best moments of the night.
So thank you to one and all who managed to come. Big thanks to mady, tina, casey and becky for their speeches. Thanks to those who stayed back to help clean up (mady, tina, kal, casey, paul), thanks to those who helped me get my journal (carmen, becky, geri...carmen I STILL OWE U MONEY!) . And get me the cake (kal), and help me w photos (mady!!)
There are certain special ppl i would love to thank in a great meaningful way. I'm just not that creative. But i do appreciate everything. i just hope i'm good enough of a friend, that you know exactly who you are.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home