Tuesday, June 28, 2011

ponderings.

I am sitting here at the age of 25.

Turning 26 soon.

What have I achieved?

1. Good job prospects

2. Good friends

3. Good family

4. Good financial standing now.

What I hope for:

1. Getting into a program and passing exam

2. Falling in love with the right man

3. Move forward with life with said right man

What I don’t like about my life at the moment:

1. How I feel about life

2. The way my supposedly closest friends described me:

- intense

- high maintenance

- co dependent

3. My weight

4. The way I study

5. The way I miss him. Why do I miss him.

There are only a few things I can change with the above.

1. The way I study

- I must become more pro active about study

- Stick to study group

- No more distractions

- Read at least 10 pages per day.

2. How to be less co dependent

- need to have days with no CONTACT with those I want to contact

- u can do it!

3. My weight

- no more junk food every day

- weekends are ur days u can have…2 pieces of junk food

4. Why do you miss him?

because I haven’t got anything else

I often want to believe that things will fall into place as they're meant to. I was meant to meet you for a reason. I really was. I don't know why yet. And I know you mean alot to me. But how you are going to shape my life is still being seen.

It's just something I need to accept. You do NOT need other people to validate you. You can do this on your own.

And last thought, please learn how to be nicer to your family. That would be good.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home