Sunday, January 06, 2013

What I Pledge to Myself.

1. I will take the time to say all my feelings for the day. To myself. And allow them to take form and then let go.

2. I will only take every day one day at a time. The past has been done and there is nothing you can do to change it. Don't project the future. See the day as it is.

3. See the surprises of each day. Ignore the nag.

4. Take the time to be thankful for what you have. Plenty of people have it worse then you.

5. Make decisions based only on you. There is no one else. Just you. 

6. Don't make assumptions of what people think of you. Assume everyone sees you as a floater. 

7. Learn how to be happy with being on your own.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home