Sunday, July 29, 2007

Little update

It has been a while since I've been here. Mostly bc there really isn't much that I want to write down. Plus the new IT thing of the net, FACEBOOK has entertained me for hours purely on tetris.

I passed last semester, perhaps not w the flying colours I would have hoped. They weren't bad results, but they weren't great. And I just wish, that for once in this med school, I was smart. Somewhere.

Now doing paediatrics. The never ending workload of this rotation is KILLING ME. Well not really. I am ploughing along getting the notes done, BUT NO LEARNING. I wish I actually learnt on the first read and never have to do it again but its not happening! Sigh.

It is good fun though. Playing w the children. I actually had a moment somewhere in my ED week (my first wk back) thinking, yeah I COULD DO THIS. Then realised, somewhere in my 3rd wk, no i can't. I couldn't learn all the little embryogenetics stuff that they know. Or dealing w young children who are unpredictable. So no, GP still looking good, bc at least I'll still be looking after some kids i guess.

Nothing else has happened really. Year 4. Such a happening year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home