and a new year comes...
Happy New Year!
So I'm going to look at this year to be a more positive year. Simply bc tides have to turn. And 2007 was shitty.
Let's review 2007.
The Good
* Learning abt women's. It is quite good actually. I enjoyed it. Wouldn't do it as a profession though (the hrs are too hard)
* Seeing southern health. After a year of being pro alfred, I think southern health offers me more.
* Passing the year. THANK GOODNESS. Talk abt one horrible year for study!
The Bad
* Grandma's illness. On and off. Stress levels were never at a good level this whole year.
* My studies. Didn't help the stress levels.
* My mother's stress levels. My stress levels are linked to hers.
* No new friendships this year. POOR effort i must say!
* Boring year in terms of social stuff.
And that ends 2007. As u can see, not much happened at all. I had a very boring year that should I die today, I may regret having lived the year as it were. But I also know that bc of studies and the grandma being sick and the david doing year 12 everything else had to take a backsit. Not so much fun, but there were other important things to consider and my fun had to wait.
But 2008 may just be my fun year. Hopefully. Really wishing it will be. Bc I would really like to start enjoying life again instead of just making it through one day at a time.
So far, my new goals in 2008 are selfish and purely for my own needs (as per usual?) but they list as follows:
* Lose 12 kgs. Should have been 10kg but my recent trip overseas saw me put on 2kgs. Holy crap - this is a long unfullfilled wish of mine. Always wanted to get to a certain weight but never had the determination to do it. So I'm hoping that this year, I'll have more time to be make myself physically healthy.
* Drink at least 500ml of water a day. As it stands, I never drink enough water. Hate that stuff. But I think I better start now and make it a habit considering the poor renal medical history running in the family.
* More friends time!! Can never have enough friends. LOL.
And that's it so far. Travel is on the cards for 2008 which I'm excited abt so all in all...BETTER BE ONE HELL OF A YEAR!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home