Life Ambitions
Back when I first started this blog, I wrote a list of weird and wonderful life ambitions I had for myself.
Here's a reminder:
* pat a white tiger ( I have patted a tiger. Does that count? If so, completed 2007)
* sit underneath the eiffel tower and look up (is that even possible? yes, and completed 2005)
* play in a GIANT (and i mean enormous) jumping castle and then proceed to the balls room
* learn how to play pool well
* walk around venice, italy - aim: to get lost (completed 2005)
* swim w a killer whale
* go to a musical - (ultimately, broadway would be nice) - have been phantom of opera, going to wicked this tuesday coming in LONDON WEST END (yeah!!)
* visit all 50 states of USA
* live in Canada for a while doing anything that interest me
* walk around dublin, ireland- aim: to find a great pub w great atmosphere (completed 2008)
* go to a concert - madison square avenue
* find a great, secret location to go and think and probably end up sleeping there too
* go bungee jumping - or attempt to at least
* find a talent
* go on a shopping spree and spend $1000-$2000 wo feeling guilty
* eating all the junk food i can handle wo feeling guilty
* going on a huge rollarcoaster ride (semi completed in M'sia 2007 - no fear going to disneyworld end of year)
* learning how to become an archer
* visit as many castles as i can - hehe maybe even own one?
* create a huge empire - donald trump style
* go into a giant ball and walk around the ocean, inside the ball of course
* go through maccas drivethru on foot
* go to some random in some random food court - and grab a chip and say thank u
* in a movie cinema, go to some random in front and grab a handful of popcorn and say thank u
* become good mates w: justin timerlake - bc that's how u get to everyone, paris hilton - i WOULD SO LOVE TO OWN A HOTEL CHAIN- A 5 STAR HOTEL CHAIN, john travolta - he is plain cool, oprah winfery - i want her business too
* come up w target word wo any help - TICK, 31 AUG 2004
It is interesting that this list turned up in my head all those years ago. I have managed to do alot of it already actually, and I'll be able to complete a few others coming end of year due to goign to America. I'm not so keen on living in Canada anymore. I'm not so keen on visitng 50 states of America. But i will be in NY for New years, so i should get my concert in madison square gardens, and mum wants to go to a broadway musical SO YES! All those fulfilled. Plus, I'm seeing like 50 castles nowadays. It will all come true.
The meeting of famous ppl wil be unlikely and that's ok with me. I don't need them. LOL. The others are sorta doable I suppose. Does anyone know where I can do the run in a big ball onto the ocean thing? Let me know yeah?
Going to Scotland tonight so expect a Scottish post soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home