An unwelcomed vistor
So this is really a blog for Tina.
Maybe a month and a half ago, I swore I heard rustling in my room. I then became convinced it was a mouse. It only ever happened at night, when the lights were off, when i was abt to go to sleep. I told my parents many times, to which their response was to set up "mouse traps" around and that was it. They didn't care for it much more.
I have tried many a time to locate its actual position. I know it was coming from my bookshelf. But no matter how much I looked, I found no evidence of a mouse. Just rustling at night. That's all I heard.
Anyway, one night while slumbering off to sleep, I had bright idea, that perhaps its behind bookshelf. So on sat, feeling slightly brave, I decided to take a look behind the bookshelf. And there was a plastic bag in my way, a plastic bag that I assumed only contained art/craft materials. Boy was I wrong.
The bag had been eaten through and inside the bag was HERSHEY CHOCOLATE WRAPPER. I have been feeding a fucking mouse, hershey cookies n cream chocolate, chocolate that I had no idea was even in that bag!!!
So i started freaking out. Bc while I never thought I would be girly abt it and I'd be all cool w the mouse and all, I had SLEPT IN THE SAME ROOM AS A MOUSE FOR 6 WKS. Who knows what its done in my room! ARGH.
So I told my parents abt it. And my dad's answer was TO TAKE AWAY MOUSE TRAPS. I don't know why, and now they're paying for it. They have sighted the mouse. And its been in my parents room...and now its in David's. And he is pissed.
Anyway, so mouse in my house. Yes. What the fuck is it even doing here I don't know. I'm upset it ate hurshey cookies n cream chocolate. I just want it gone now. Forever. How do u get rid of mice?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home